Friday, February 03, 2012

The Knitted Playlist

For the fifth year in a row I'm participating in Thing-A-Day, creating something new every day for the month of February.

I'm kind of a champ at it, so I decided after knitting the first "Tiny Alien" that everything will be knit. And the title of a song from my iTunes library.

So far, we have:

"Tiny Alien" by Katie Melua


"Firecracker" by Lisa Loeb


"Piggy" by Nine Inch Nails

Nothing artsy or obscure, and no stretching it. Just concrete-noun song titles produced with yarn.

Follow me here. This is going to be amazing.

2 comments:

Danielle Athanas said...

This is an AMAZING idea, Kimberly! Can't wait to see what you come up with. You'll have to do a Blogger post once you're done to show the full 29 objects. :)

Kara said...

You're pretty much my knitting idol! You're so creative!