Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Proof That I'm Unwell

I absolutely don't mean to imply that you hadn't already figured it out. I only wish to confirm what you've suspected.

I found a pattern on Ravelry two days ago. By the time the night was over, I'd paid the $5.50 so I could start knitting it.

It's the Beekeeper's Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits.


If crack had a hobby, it would be knitting these itty bitty hexagons.

I've finished five of them. Rumor has it I only need about 379 more for 2'-by-3' quilt.


I'm knitting them in sock yarn with probably-size-4 needles (I just grabbed some and I can't find my needle-size-checker). Each one takes about 30 minutes.

My own mother called me crazy.

2 comments:

amber, theambershow said...

I don't think you're crazy - they're adorable!

Yarn Miracle said...

Hexapuffs rule!