Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally Vegan

I've been calling myself vegan for a long time, just to keep things simple. It's a lot easier than explaining that I don't eat eggs, and I'd rather not eat any dairy, but I will if I have to.

Being vegetarian in China is so much harder than it was in Los Angeles, but it's absolutely not impossible. Eliminating cheese (the last frontier) doesn't make it any more difficult since the idea of eating Chinese cheese kind of freaked me out anyway.

So for my 26th birthday I finally did it.

Because "being vegan just makes you better than most people."*


But it's been a month, and I still don't have superpowers.

*I'm kidding. Lighten up.

1 comment:

Yarn Miracle said...

Does your hair stand up like that though? (I don't know if that's in your clip, but Netflix sent us the movie a couple weeks ago.)