Friday, August 20, 2010

Being Alone

...but lonely is a freedom that breathes easy and weightless and lonely is healing if you make it.

This poem found me sometime last week, just after I began a time of aloneness. It wiggled deep down into my heart, and it never left.

It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever read, heard, or seen. I hope it moves you like it moved me.



I tried some of these things. And I've never been happier alone.

Cuz if you're happy in your head then solitude is blessed and alone is okay.

2 comments:

Danielle A. said...

I had seen this video in a couple of places, but not actually watched it yet. It IS beautiful - thank you for sharing. I think she has a lot of wisdom in her perspective of alone time. :-)

Anonymous said...

Greatly enjoyed the video. Thank you. :)