Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Keillor moved in with us a year and a half ago today. He was a stray, estimated to be about one and a half years old, so we made my half-birthday his birthday.


I made Chocolate Stout Cupcakes (with a crumb top and sprinkled with fine sugar) from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. I got mine used for about eight bucks. I'm pretty sure, after looking at all the recipes and making one of them, if I could only have one dessert-y cookbook, this is the one I'd keep forever.


Keillor's not a fan of sitting still while his parents take advantage of him on his birthday.

He's also not a huge fan of chocolate cake, but his parents are. So happy birthday, kitty!

1 comment:

Laura Haven said...

So funny... our cat, Chloe, has the same birthday! She's one! I didn't make any cake (I'm a bad cat mom), but I did give her lots of pets and kisses to her dismay. :)
We miss you guys out here in Lowell!