Sunday, May 02, 2010

Interesting

I started ECON 500 today. (One more class after this and I'm officially certified in business administration!)

CSUN is using Moodle now instead of the more expensive WebCT, so I had to fill out my profile with my updated information for my classmates to see.

My interests section is pretty revealing about who I am these days.

knitting, crocheting, quilting, hiking, camping, barefoot running, vegan baking, hoppy beer, female rock stars, ferret legalization, road trips, vintage Pyrex, thrift stores, depressing realism in fiction, Christmas music, tofu

Kind of funny to put it all in writing, but there ya have it.

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

ferret legalization
depressing realism in fiction

Interesting interests, diverse. I like the depressing realism in fiction one.