Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Free Stuff!

This post will be updated with free stuff I want to give you. Everything's Kimberly Approved! It's all cool stuff that I can't get any money for, but don't want to just donate.

If you want it, lemme know (email me at kimberlypye AT gmail DOT com). You don't have to give me anything in return, but please only take something if you really really want it!

(And to keep my shipping costs down, I'm only sending to peeps in the U.S. But I can be bribed.)


*Nothing here right now. Check back later!*
(Actually, a lot later. I'm in China until well into 2012.)

4 comments:

Laura Haven said...

I loved that book too! I already own it though...

Danielle A. said...

Did you get a taker yet? If not - let me know. :)

eatsgrass/nonrunner said...

Hey, I'd like to follow your blog but I don't know how! Your knitted knock offs are awesome! keep it up!

Recycled Crafts and Ideas said...

I found you blog by way of Swap-Bot and have decided that you really must be a down to earth cool lady to meet. I love all your ideas and the FREE STUFF is so wonderful of you. Keep up the good vibes!