Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blog Slogan

It used to say "I would describe her more as a knitter than a doer." up there, but every time I see that, I sort of cringe. It's not really a cringe, but it's like a cringe.

I totally am a doer, and not just a knitter (though that's a big part of it), so I decided it was time for a change.

Sloganizer.net suggested this one after a few dozen clicks, and I thought the irony was pretty funny.

I am a knitter, and I am a doer, but I am most definitely not a legend. Yet.

By the way, the quote's from the book The Princess Bride, which someone borrowed from our collective work library way back when I had a job in Massachusetts, and he or she never brought it back to me. The book is as awesome as the movie, only awesomer.

2 comments:

Jerilyn Dever said...

hey - found you thru your AMber show comment - cute blog and the vegany corn chowder sounds yum!!

Kimberly Pye said...

Thanks for stopping by! Love your interview with Amber!