Sunday, April 12, 2009

Vegetarian Recipes

On my recent post on CliqueClack Food, Amber from The Amber Show left a comment about her desire to work more vegetarian meals into her diet. She's not the only person I know who isn't officially vegetarian but is smart enough to know that eating meat all the time is a bad idea.

I, on the other hand, eat no meat at all, and here I am hogging all the good recipes! Shame on me!

Below are some of my favorite vegetarian and vegan dinner recipes.
To find more meatless recipes, check out these great sites:
Tofu doesn't scare me one bit, so give me a shout if there's anything I can do to make your vegetarian life a little easier!

3 comments:

amber of TheAmberShow said...

Thanks for sharing! And since you offered:

What the HECK do I do with tofu? I like it in restaurants, but I don't know what to do with it at home. I like the firm, large pieces of tofu best (kind of like chunks of chicken).

KTP said...

Brilliant blog title. Just brilliant. I wish I had actually thought about mine before I picked one.

I LOVE YOU said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.