Sunday, February 22, 2009

Handmade Toy Box

Inspired by some fabulous new additions to my personal toy box (the planarian, owl, and pencil), I gathered everyone together for a family portrait.

It's a bummer we live so far away from all the kids we know and that we haven't met any here yet. If I were just a couple decades younger, I'd find this pile of creatures, food, and accessories a total dream!

(Clicking on the picture will take you to the flickr page with notes so you can see what everything is.)

So many other toys were made just for giving away, but these ones are all mine, and I hope I can share them soon.

(Maybe I can convince my brother and his fiancee to dump them out and sit on the floor with me for a few minutes next week?)

1 comment:

Lembkes said...

Wow, that is amazing. Even I wish I could play with them. Great job!