Unless something crazy happens, it looks like we'll be living at 8511 Balboa Boulevard in Northridge, California on December 1.
Major perks include (clearly in no particular order):
- Supposedly it has the largest swimming pool in the neighborhood.
- It's directly across the street from Dan's office.
- It's within walking distance of Target and a grocery store.
- Refrigerator is included. (This is EXTREMELY rare in California.)
- There's a fitness center. (No more membership fees!)
- We have a balcony. (We can grow herbs and citrus trees!)
- The unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Having the slightest clue about what building we'll be living in is a huge load off! Now all we have to do is get rid of some of our junk (for sanity's sake) and wait for the movers to come (three weeks from today)!
(Here's a satellite view of the apartments. Scroll to the right to cross the street. That's the campus where Dan works.)