Monday, November 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home, Part Deux

It's official! I told Melissa at 8511 Balboa Blvd. that we'll take the apartment. She sent us pictures on Saturday, and I fell in love! (Though it probably could have been any apartment. I'm just glad I know where we're living.)

My favorite thing about it? The wall of cupboards in the hall:


The kitchen also has plenty of cupboard space, and though it's fairly small, it's open and very functional. (And I think that's a gas stove in there!) There's also a separate dining area that will help to keep the kitchen free of clutter. We won't have a dishwasher anymore, so I've already started cultivating a dish-washing habit in our current home.

Here's a pretty accurate floor plan Melissa made for us (click to enlarge):


I can't wait for you to come see it in person!

Also, every room but the kitchen is carpeted. I've added a Roomba to my Wists. (Wink, wink.)

No comments: