Friday, October 10, 2008

I outrank you in luckiness!

My brother flew into Boston yesterday from Denmark, and he brought presents!

A long time ago (just after he moved there the first time, I think), I told him Danish people must be cool because they make things like this.

So yesterday he showed up at my apartment with a black Eva Solo Smiley Bowl!!


That's another thing I can delete from my Wists!

He also brought a super cool Menu Propeller Trivet in light blue.

I used the bowl and the trivet yesterday -- I put the trivet under the chili I served for dinner, and the bowl came in super handy for holding acorns (that's another post entirely).

And, on top of all this, my parents gave me a box of 880 wine corks they got at a yard sale for $1.00 (and then they found a dime and five pennies in the bottom of the box).

Beware the korknisser!

No comments: