Friday, August 22, 2008

The Productive & The Accomplished

First, a completely unrelated quote that showed up on my Google homepage today, in the words of Emile Zola:

Perfection is such a nuisance that I often regret having cured myself of using tobacco.

That amuses me.

Anyway, on to the main topic.

Last night I crocheted this:
and knit this:

Dan made it to 500,000 people on SimCity after many scattered attempts spanning 15 years!

Tonight we're going to Providence, RI. We're having dinner at Dave & Busters, and tomorrow we're hiking to the highest point in the state!

(It's a five-minute walk off the side of the road, but at least Dan will be even more accomplished when he can finally say he's been to the highest point in each of the New England States! I'll still need Connecticut and New Hampshire.)

No comments: