Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One for me, one for you.

I made another owl (solid brown this time) for a sick elderly lady I know. When I looked to my left, there was a big white ball of yarn just begging to become a snow owl.


The last thing I need (read "Dan wants") is another owl on the fridge, so this one is for one of you. If you want it, lemme know. If I live near you and see you often enough, I'll just deliver it to you at some point; otherwise, I'll mail it to you. (I'll also mail it to a third party on your behalf, if you want!)

You have until midnight on Friday (that's first thing Saturday morning) to leave me a comment (and some way to get in touch with you). Just say you want it! I'll choose one person at random to adopt this ridiculous snow owl magnet.

P.S. The solid colors are better, don't ya think?

8 comments:

daina said...

Beautiful. I Love the snowy owl frigie!!!!

KimsCozyKitchen said...

I'd love to have the snow owl on my fridge. ;)

Gboo531 said...

what a pretty owl magnet! I <3 them! if only I could crochet....

Stefanie Graves said...

She's beautiful. I've loved owls for a long time (even pre-Harry Potter). She'd look great on my fridge. :)

Lizzie said...

ooooh I want it!!!!

she's so purdy (yes, she. I've named her Esther)

makeuplovegloss said...

I would love to win this. My mom loves owls, and I would give it to her : )

KaM said...

My fridge is way to bare and needs a friendly hoot hooter on it!!

daina said...

I received today!!!!Thanks so muc, my son and I are now fighting over which side of the fridge it goes on, mine or his???(He's three....)