Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bean Man

I was just cleaning out my gmail inbox, and I came across this image my mom sent me.


In brief, if you find the man in the coffee beans...

...in three seconds, the right half of your brain is superior to others'.
...between three seconds and one minute, the right half of your brain is developed normally.
...between one and three minutes, the right half of your brain is functioning slowly.
...after three minutes, you should look for more of this type of exercise to make your brain stronger.

Dan's mom and her kids are still asleep on our living room floor as far as I know. Markus and Melisa are little terrors, but I absolutely love them to death. I told Dan this morning he can invite them to stay another night if they want -- once they wake up today.

It's adorable how much Melisa is attached to me. I had to explain in detail last night how I wasn't going away -- just to sleep in my own bed -- and I'd see her in the morning when the sun comes back up. I didn't actually see her this morning, but I left her and Markus a note thanking them for visiting and promising to visit them at their house in a few days.

We're going to Maine at the end of August, and it could very well be our last trip before we head west.

No comments: