Thursday, April 03, 2008

Pregnant People

Yesterday (April 1st) I posted a fabulous gmail message that actually had people believing I was pregnant. I am not pregnant, but plenty of other people are.

Here's a list of all the new humans I know who are still on the way:

Baby Dalesandro
Baby Sims
Baby Lewis
Baby Boy Flannery
Zoë Émmanuelle Daigle
Baby Glennon*

Do you have any idea how much work I have ahead of me to make these babes some sweet gifts before they get too old and start wanting toys that do stuff? I'll tell you: a lot!

And what's with not finding out the gender before it's born? Only one two in six know what's coming!

ETA gender-knowledge update. (Thanks, Danielle!)


*This is my boss! She told us today, but we had our suspicions, so we sealed up a statement of our theory on March 27th and gave it to her this morning.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

FYI - Baby Flannery is a boy. :) So that's 2. :)