Saturday, April 19, 2008

Peanut Butter Fudge

I brought some peanut butter fudge to work today. Here's what's being said about it:

"It's better than my mom's, and she makes really good fudge."
"It's really yummy."
"Unbelievable!"
"Can I have the recipe?"

Want to make some? It's so easy, it's embarrassing, but the results won't give you away.

Ingredients:
1/2 lb Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup all-natural peanut butter
1 lb. powdered sugar

Melt the butter. Add the vanilla and peanut butter. Mix well. Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating until smooth. Press the fudge into a lined (you'll thank me when it's time to cut it) 8-in. square pan. Chill to harden. When it's time to cut and serve, just lift out the waxed paper or aluminum foil, and you're good to go! Nice clean edges and no fork marks!

[I'll post a picture next time I make it. I don't want to get caught in the kitchen taking pictures. That would be awkward.]

Thanks, Mom, for the recipe!

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

It was - indeed - quite yummy. I have to agree.