Thursday, April 03, 2008

Favorite Color Swap 2008

I did a craft swap on Craftster.org with a lady in England. I sent this (plus a Korknisse, missing from the photo):


Penny in England sent me this:


Here's a close-up of the sheep:


And a close-up of the felted Ms. Candy Floss:


She's hanging over my stove, making me giggle every time I cook, bake, or get the salt and pepper.

This is probably the best swap I've ever done, and though I was glad to get all my obligatory crafting done, I want more already.

I've signed up for the Ongoing Wish Swap Round 33. I'm waiting for someone to post a wish list that really strikes my fancy, then I'll craft for said someone and post my wishes. Then someone will craft for me, and so on. It's a hoot.

I wish I weren't at work. I want to go home and cuddle my sheep.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

Oh my goodness, that sheep is awesome!! You got some awesome swap stuffs, and you sent some awesome swap stuffs too.

I can't wait to get mine for the Fill-A-Box Swap. Last I checked, it was in Oklahoma... my partner got hers today and liked everything... Swaps could be addicting......