Friday, February 22, 2008

A Korknisse Before Bed

Yep, I made the other Korknisse tonight before going to bed.


I was inspired by a little mark on the cork to give him this particular face. And guess what?! I have enough of the green yarn left to make more green cork clothes!

I've decided to make tons and tons of little outfits and accessories, along with many different corks with different faces and attitudes, and put them all in a little box and have a whole set of cork dolls!

It will be quite the thing generations from now (if, you know, my brother has kids or adopts some Ugandan youngsters). "Oh, Crazy Aunt Kimberly was so nutty!"

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

You know what, since you aren't in a "big rush" to have kids... that will be great entertainment for everyone else's when they come over (not sure if that was correct apostrophe placement or not, so I apologize if it wasn't). I can't wait to see the Korknisse Family as they become further fruitful from Kimberly multiplication.