Thursday, February 07, 2008

Imagine my surprise...

So there I was, minding my own business, doing some college research before we send out surveys, blankly staring at the screen while I'm on hold with my doctor's office, and all of a sudden there's a familiar face staring back at me.

http://www.occ.edu

See the fella next to the leaderACTION link, supposedly doing some kind of seminar on February 25? That would be Brent Storms, former pastor of Harbor of Hope Christian Church (the church I attend more often than not).

Even weirder, that image was switching back and forth with the face of some other guy, so it took me a few blinks to get past my utter state of denial. Naw, can't be!

At least until Feb. 25, here's what it looks like when you click on that link: More Brent!

Hi, Brent. Have fun in Mizzureh!

No comments: