Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 25 - Scarf, Again

I gave up on this scarf (free pattern here) a long time ago when I realized it's crocheted length-wise (not my style; I like having control over when it ends). I wrote a chart for working it width-wise, but then I lost it for a long time, and then found it eventually.

Today I finally took it out of hibernation in my Ravelry projects! It took me a while to decide on a color and an appropriate hook for the pattern, but here it is:


Sure, it kinda looks like a donated scarf from Goodwill, but I like it. It's got vintage, old-lady charm. Or something.

Oh! And my Chevron scarf I was blocking on the ironing board?

Fabulous.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

Wow! That came out really pretty, and I can't wait to see the Chevron scarf in person as that looks really purty too.