Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 21 - Korknisse

I made a second Korknisse tonight. (First one here.)


These are just too fun and easy!

I have an itty bitty scrap of a fabulous green yarn from The Stash, and I think this will be the perfect use of it. It's a little late now, but I might just have to knit it tonight anyway. ;-)

In other news, I got the book today!!! I pre-ordered it with the birthday money I got from my parents, and it was finally released! I've drooled over Rimoli's patterns for a long, long time (like, since I was laid up in bed for a week in August of last year), but I've never purchased one. I plan on going through this book and making every last one of the creatures. Then, I'll probably buy some from her Etsy shop. I especially love pajama bear and his teddy, and I love the idea of crocheting nesting dolls, too.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

I am jealous of your Rimoli book. Now I want one. Thanks for the show & tell - and I can't wait to see all the animals you come up with! :)