Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 20 - Smudge

I colored and assembled the paper critter I made for Thing-A-Day Day 15.

Hi.

At the gym today, I took the hip hop class. It was nuts. And totally fun. I'll be back next Wednesday. And no, I'm not showing you any of my mad moves.

I met Dan at the mechanic's when he got out of band practice and suggested we get some food, since he only had some cheese and crackers, and I had only eaten an apple since lunch (7 hours ago at that point). We went to Chili's and shared an app, glancing at the moon as we went in.

Dan tried to take pictures when we got home, but that's a difficult task at night with a crappy camera and no tripod. Here's a pretty good photo of what it looked like around 10:00 pm:

Lunar Eclipse. February 20, 2008.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

We caught the tail end of the eclipse last night... what a neat sight!!