Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 11 - Calorimetry

I swatched and casted on for Calorimetry this evening. It's like the precious lovechild of a hat and a headband, and it's great for chronic ponytail wearers.

It would have been great for our trip to Montreal, and even better for our stop in Burlington, Vermont. I also would have liked it last night and this morning in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. But you can't always get what you want. (But if you try sometimes, you can knit what you need.)

No pictures yet. It would look pretty unexciting, and you'd have no idea what I'm doing. (Well, a few of you may appreciate my total lack of fear in the face of these short rows.) Besides, I wanna go to bed too bad to take pictures, transfer them to the 'puter, upload them to flickr, and link to them in Blogger. I'll show you when I'm done!

P.S. Just a little side note: I totally lost weight over the weekend. That'll teach me to eat pie made of sugar and (separate thing--no calling me out on some kind of weird concoction) fries covered in gravy and cheese!

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

That pattern is pretty cool looking. Can't wait to see it when c'est fini! :)