Saturday, February 09, 2008

2620

It's been a weird day, and I don't think I can blame the dopamine agitators. See, I was depressed for the first half of the work day, and mildly silly for the second half. Notice the relationship to the coming weekend.

Anyway, I just found this, and it's so great, I have to share:
Fry: Hey, just as long as you don't make me smell Uranus. [Laughs]
Leela: I don't get it.
Professor Farnsworth: Sorry, Fry, but astronomers renamed Uranus in 2620 to end that stupid joke once and for all.
Fry: Oh. What's it called now?
Professor Farnsworth: Urrectum.
Also, I switched a Wikipedia article about language to Arabic, and I got immense satisfaction out of pronouncing "weekeebeedeeah" in Arabic. I like their calligraphy; it's pleasing to the eye.

Dan and I are going to Montréal this weekend with two other couples. It will be our first time going with francophones. But all I need to know how to say is, "Poutine et tarte au sucre s'il vous plait," anyway.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

Have fun in Montreal! Can't wait to see your TADs when you get back. :)