Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Twelve Days of Kimberly's Birthday, A Parody

On the first day of Kimberly's Birthday,
My true love gave to me
A vest from L.L.Bean
On the second day of Kimberly's Birthday,
My true love gave to me
Two New York nights
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the third day of Kimberly's Birthday,
My dinner date gave to me
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the fourth day of Kimberly's Birthday,
My true love shared with me
Four Timmy's doughnuts,
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the fifth day of Kimberly's Birthday,
My parents sent to me
Five Hamiltons,
Four Timmy's doughnuts,
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the sixth day of Kimberly's Birthday,
I bought just for me
A six-buck ball of yarn,
Five Hamiltons,
Four Timmy's doughnuts,
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the seventh day of Kimberly's Birthday,
My true love gave to me
Seven Japan candies,
A six-buck ball of yarn,
Five Hamiltons,
Four Timmy's doughnuts,
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the eighth day of Kimberly's Birthday,
The office gave to me
Eight candy ribbons,
Seven Japan candies,
A six-buck ball of yarn,
Five Hamiltons,
Four Timmy's doughnuts,
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the ninth day of Kimberly's Birthday,
My friends, they gave to me
Nine take-home cupcakes,
Eight candy ribbons,
Seven Japan candies,
A six-buck ball of yarn,
Five Hamiltons,
Four Timmy's doughnuts,
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the tenth day of Kimberly's Birthday,
The waiter brought to me
Ten crispy shrimpies,
Nine take-home cupcakes,
Eight candy ribbons,
Seven Japan candies,
A six-buck ball of yarn,
Five Hamiltons,
Four Timmy's doughnuts,
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the eleventh day of Kimberly's Birthday,
I shopped around for these:
Eleven gifts for giving,
Ten crispy shrimpies,
Nine take-home cupcakes,
Eight candy ribbons,
Seven Japan candies,
A six-buck ball of yarn,
Five Hamiltons,
Four Timmy's doughnuts,
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

On the twelfth day of Kimberly's Birthday,
The same friends gave to me
Twelve things in my yarn ball,
Eleven gifts for giving,
Ten crispy shrimpies,
Nine take-home cupcakes,
Eight candy ribbons,
Seven Japan candies,
A six-buck ball of yarn,
Five Hamiltons,
Four Timmy's doughnuts,
Three French fries,
Two New York nights,
And a vest from L.L.Bean.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

Nice. Very cute. :)