Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Product Review: Hot Cocoa Créme Kisses

These are fabulous. Go get some.
Or, if you happen to be in my small group, make sure you open the Christmas-tree-shaped candy dish and get one on Thursday.

My bosses presented me with a fifteen-dollar gift card to CVS (they know I live behind one, and I spend much time and money there) for submitting the accepted names for the new in-house and external software. The tech guys liked ISIS (Internal School Information System) and RA (Remote Access). In Egyptian mythology, Isis is sometimes considered the wife and daughter of Ra, so they make good partners in software, too.

Anyway, so I took the gift card to CVS last night and bought those Kisses and some other things, and they really are truly, truly delicious. Basically, they just taste like really sugary and milky chocolate, but that's all hot chocolate is, so it works!

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

Mmmm... hot cocoa kisses...