Thursday, December 06, 2007

Next Year's Christmas Tree

I am so incredibly inspired by this tree full of octopi and how the grandmother gives all her grandchildren a homemade Christmas ornament every year, and how she has 99 octopi on her tree but when her grandchildren take them she will have just five left for herself, that I've come up with a new idea for Christmas next year.

Me thinks I will only decorate my tree (or some other part of the house, if we keep our own tree traditions) with handmade ornaments made by me (and Dan, if he wants to join in). Then, whoever comes to my house can choose an ornament to take home and keep forever.

Yes! I like it!

As soon as this holiday season is over, I'm going nuts with the ornaments!

2 comments:

Danielle A. said...

What a neat idea! :)

monkee maker said...

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for your comment, the monkees will be for sale, but not until 10pm UK time tonight - sorry!

I hope you'll be able come back to visit then for a chance to bagsy HP26.

(If you miss it this time, I'll have more monkees available early next year)

:)