Friday, December 14, 2007

Change of plans!

So, um, yeah. Getting the right number of things on each corresponding day is a completely ridiculous task. So now I'm going to leave you all in suspense until the Twelfth Day of Kimberly's Birthday, and then you can see all the cool things I got! (But not in the right order, because that would be almost impossible, and I have a few of the Days done already!)

Speaking of cool things: today definitely was the best birthday ever! I talked, in some form or another, with my whole family; Dan surprised me with something I wicked, wicked wanted; we went Christmas shopping for needy people with Steve & Danielle; The Athanases gave me a yarn ball full of stuff (but you gotta wait for that!); we had pizza at Sal's (more pizza than I could metabolize, in fact); and everybody totally wicked majorly lied right to my face, and there was indeed birthday cake!

It is super awesome to have such cool, fun, and thoughtful friends! (Thanks, everybody!)

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

You are very welcome - and we are also happy to have such cool, fun, and awesome friends! :)