Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Library Loot

Dan and I walked to the library last night to return some books. I came home with Charted Knitting Designs by Barbara G. Walker and a CD to learn Arabic. The CD is horrible, especially for someone who can read Arabic and wants to see what the person is actually saying instead of just spewing forth sounds that are probably way off and derogatory.

Library Loot & A Pomegranate

The knitting book is fabulous because it has the charts for the spider and the turtle I've been eyeing on Ravelry. I've translated all of the turtle chart and most of the spider chart to written instructions, so I'll be all geared up to cast on very soon!

We also went to Stop 'n' Shop, just so we could get a pomegranate to take to Maine tomorrow.

When we got back, I made pie crust (right on schedule!), and tonight I bake the pies!

No comments: