Thursday, October 25, 2007

You know you wanna work here!

This day has been getting progressively sillier as we near our 5:30 quitting time. (Plus, I'm excited about taking Dan on his Secret Date tonight!) We've been asked to help write a description of our office's Westford location for our new intranet. Here's what I sent:

Our office is located in historic Westford, Massachusetts, an early nineteenth-century producer of granite, apples, and worsted yarn. Agriculture now a thing of the past, we enjoy our location in a densely populated center of commerce and development. Dunkin' Donuts, CVS, and Market Basket are all within a couple minutes' drive, and some wicked good Asian cuisine is available just across the street.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

I LOVE that you said "wicked good Asian cuisine". I don't know why, but I do.