Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Things I Love

I love the library and Jordan almonds.

I feel the need to express my love for Jordan almonds because I just ate the last one from my wedding favor. I ate all the heart-shaped Red Hots, too. I have felt this love for a long time. I wish I could eat them every day.

I also just found out that I love the library. Dan and I walked there last night and got library cards. There are so many knitting books there! The crochet collection is pretty weak, but I've got that area pretty well covered in my own collection anyway. I borrowed two books: Head to Toe Knits and The New Knitting Stitch Library. I'm almost done with a polar bear toy from the former, and I can't wait to try out some of the stitches in the latter just to make some beautiful scarves. Jealousy will ensue.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

Libraries are awesome. :)