Monday, October 29, 2007

Retreat to the hills!

Dan and I had a great time at Attitash Mountain Village in the White Mountains this weekend. Dave Kraft presented a seminar on small groups and how they should function. We look forward to trying out his method and taking our group to a whole new level!

He did a speed-version of a Mars Hill Church small group, and it was fabulous! I wish I could live in Seattle for a while, just to experience the real thing. But for now, I guess we'll just have to do our best to start making our own group as effective as theirs are.

I finished the bunny that my parents are going to auction (or raffle) off for charity. He's going to the post office at lunch time today. It's sad saying goodbye to him, but he'll probably be in a nice home soon enough.

No comments: