Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I'm an annoying moron!"

I just spent a half hour at Starbucks listening to the most obnoxious woman ever. And thanks to her and her retarded interactions with her children, I have to undo at least two rows of stitching on my Argosy scarf.
I don't even know where to begin. She's into Attachment Parenting, but expects her little kids (less than 5 years old) to understand that when they're in college she "can't promise them it's going to be easy, but we'll support you as much as we can." (Does not compute.)

She told one squirmy li'l fella to "sit in your chair like a normal human being."

And when another lady came over and starting talking to her about having kids, this moron freely explained how almost none of her kids were "planned," and she found out she was pregnant with the last one two days after "she got her husband fixed." Yep, she said "fixed." About her husband.

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

Wow. I wasn't even there and she annoys me. Who says "fixed" about a human being? Oh right. The annoying woman you heard at Starbucks. :P