Thursday, September 06, 2007

Slouching in the saddle.

I'm still here, but I'm tired again, my right nostril is spazzing again, and tomorrow's MRI was canceled because the machine stopped working and they don't know when it'll be back up and running.

It's a good thing I'm pretty sure I don't have brain cancer or something. I am a bit relieved, though, because I have to pay for 20% of the test (i.e. $332.60). I was considering canceling my appointment because I don't think the test will show anything (and because I was feeling so well yesterday). But I'm tired again, and I figured what-the-hey. I'm glad they canceled it for me and I don't even have to make the decision.

I called the sleep doctor's office today to remind them I need a follow-up appointment with Dr. Husain after the sleep study I had last Friday. Apparently they never got the message I left last week, so now the soonest I can see him is September 13. That's a long time to wait just for him to tell me I'm okay. Then again, maybe I'm not...

I fell asleep on the couch last night around 8:30. Dan said my legs were twitching on his lap for about a half hour until he got up. If restless leg syndrome is my problem, I'll be quite relieved. But I'll have to wait till September 13 to find out, I guess.

No comments: