Wednesday, September 12, 2007

She's got a Hanzo sword?

I bought the Little People pattern from SherriCrochets on Etsy.com yesterday (if I were rich, I'd buy all her patterns!). The copyright line says I can't sell the pattern, but I can make stuff with the pattern and sell the stuff. After watching Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 over the last two days, I'm inspired to whip up a bloody heroine, some very large vermin, and a grumpy Pai Mei. (Man, Uma is a babe.)

I've also been loving this site lately. I could spend all day clicking on links and drooling over the hundreds of free crochet patterns.

I've also opened a Wists account. This should make shopping a little easier for all my kin.

Last night I got pretty experimental in the kitchen. I'm on a don't-buy-any-food-because-we-totally-have-enough-if-we-just-use-
our-imagination-and-packing-up-food-when-you-move-is-stupid-
anyway kick. So last night I found some condensed tomato soup and added alphabet pasta, jalepeƱos, parmesan cheese, and lots of adobo. I broiled an English muffin with cheddar cheese for dippin'. It was fabulous. Even Dan liked it, which is good because he doesn't like tomato soup unless there's something in it to add a little interest. I'm excited about all the possibilities waiting in the cupboards!

1 comment:

Danielle A. said...

What a great idea for your tomater soup! Sounds soup-er yummy! (Sorry, couldn't resist the lame joke... it does sound good though!).