Friday, September 07, 2007

آلُو, أخ

My brother is in Copenhagen and seems to be having a good time. There's a girl named Eby there from Iran. He says I would like her. She's 18 and speaks seven (7) languages! She probably speaks this one:
Copenhagen Street Graffiti.

I miss learning Arabic. My plan was to get Rosetta Stone and study in my one-hour lunch period when summer hours are over. Summer hours are officially over now, but I realized I should be able to speak out loud if I want to learn better. I ought not to say "cat," "horse," and "under the picnic table," in Arabic while everyone is trying to work...

Rosetta Stone did just put Version 3 on the market, though... I'll probably still get it and study at home. For now, I should be using my old text books, but I've never been motivated toward self-instruction.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I know, that self-instruction thing is hard, even with rosetta stone, even though I like doing it i never seem to get around to it...

Danielle A. said...

You need something you can listen to in the car. That way there, people will just think you're like all the other people who sing in the car. :)