Saturday, August 11, 2007

Week(end)

I just finished a huge project at work. The first book should be done today, and we can send it off to the press! I am so ridiculously excited about this it's not even funny! My first book! I've been waiting a long time for this!

Since we all have to stay a little late today (past our Summer Fridays 12:30 release), the bosses bought us lunch at Meat Again. I am eating a Chicken Caesar Wrap on wheat, and it's delicious.

Last night I finished the Wavy Granny afghan and started working on a Bender Bending Rodriguez for Dan. The pattern isn't perfect, but I'll make some adjustments on the second one (which my brother has already claimed). He also wants something with an axolotl (ajolote in Spanish) on it, and I think I'll also try amigurumi-ing the cute li'l thing. I wouldn't mind having an acrylic axolotl myself!

In other news, I can't believe it's Friday already! This week went by so quickly! It's already the weekend of August 11, and we're seeing Great Big Sea at L.L.Bean. Dan booked us a campsite, and as long as the lady at church doesn't have her baby, we have no commitments till Sunday at 3:00 when we see an apartment on the same street we live on now.

I got this decal last week from Vinyl Wall Art and stuck it on my car:

1 comment:

Benjamin Bustard said...

I want a bunny update.