Monday, August 06, 2007

Weekend adventures (good and bad)

I finished Fyodor the bunny! I also made a bumblebee and a hotdog.

Dan and I went to Concord, MA. We spent a lot of time looking at gravestones. I took pictures of skulls and other decorative memento mori. The Cheese Shop was not as impressive as we had hoped, but I did buy a Cadbury Flake just because everything on the package was also written in Arabic. It was much better than I expected it to be, and it was a treat to enjoy some plain ol' chocolate.

At 11:00 pm on Sunday we decided to make peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips before going to bed. I, completely out of character, ate a ton of raw cookie dough. The early morning hours were interesting. I think I have salmonellosis, and not just because I'm a hypochondriac. Trust me, it's bad.

I just checked my Ravelry status. I obviously have a long way to go, but Shannon has hers already!

No comments: