Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Happy Anniversary?

It was perfect. Leave it to us to have the craziest adventure ever on the day we should be allowed to stay home and chill. I'd have it no other way. But I'll let Dan tell the story; there's nothing like hearing it from the victim.

I am thankful we aren't one of those couples who gets all angry and crazy over stupid little things they can't control. I am thankful we can both enjoy some not-so-fancy take-out in our gym clothes and still feel like it's the most special anniversary meal ever. I am thankful Dan is nice, and not one of those argumentative brute-guys who makes everyone miserable and embarrassed for him. I am thankful for these fabulous three years, and I am looking forward to the future.

And it looks like I am stuck with him for a while as his toe is just fine!

No comments: