Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To buy or not to buy?

That is the question.

We like Jason and Krista's place. And this condo in downtown Lowell. But I'll have to start paying off student loans soon, and we'll probably be in a better financial situation in another year or so.

So maybe we'll rent again. I want to live here. We looked at it last night, and it's awesome, but the owner of this condo wants someone to move in ASAP. We can't really move until October 1. The pro of this place is: 1.) It's perfect. The cons include: 1.) We can't move in there right this second, and 2.) We'd be paying more money for less space instead of less money for less space. So, since the cons outweigh the pros, I guess we'll hold off on this one (but if it's still available at the beginning of September, it's still an option).

We have decided to tell the guy downstairs that we're outta there October 1, but for now, we don't know where that will be or whether it will be a rental or a purchase.

I'm getting antsy, I can tell you that much.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm sure you guys will find the perfect place for you very soon. :)