Thursday, July 12, 2007

The times they are a-changin'.

My books came yesterday! I scarfed down my dinner on the smoking porch,* then got my books and looked at every page. I'm too freaking excited about starting a new project.** Dan finished his dinner at a more reasonable pace, then got my laptop. I presume he was looking at Digg.

That was fun but short-lived because we had to finish cleaning for our Thursday guests. This "Bible study" should be interesting, as it involves watching the The Simpsons. That's all I'm saying for now. I have readers who will be attending. ;-)

And the coolest thing of all: we rearranged the bedroom! It's super neat-o now, and it seems like it will be more conducive to keeping clean. And it's just more open and cozy (oxymoron?). Our head is now at the center window, which may or may not be better. (It all depends on what's going on outside on a given night. I'm looking forward to lying on my belly and watching lightning storms!)

I made a trivet out of wine corks last night while we watched old episodes of The Simpsons. It came out pretty snazzy.

No nose spasms at all yesterday! (And none so far today.) Looks like 5 days was enough.

Leonard is still where I left him, despite a few people actively hunting for him. I guess I just have a special connection with the old dinosaur. :-P


*We don't smoke. But if we did, that would be a darn cool porch for kicking up your feet and having a cigar.
** I still have quite a li'l way to go on the current WIP. I hope to be done by next Thursday, though.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Tony and Shannon went to a L'Abri lecture a few weeks back that was partly about interior design. You should ask one of them to interpret our new setup based on what they learned to help you figure out what it is you like about the new arrangement.

Danielle said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better... and can't wait to see what's up your sleeves for tonight... this ought to be interesting... :)