Thursday, July 19, 2007

Super Secret Sew Up

Let this day be marked in history - I'm practically done with the Super Secret Project!

Last night while Dan was at church band practice, I watched Wayne's World and finished the bulk of what remained. Dan graciously offered to whipstitch the last row when he got home while I snipped strings. We watched a whole disc of season 4 of The Simpsons, and we still had strings all over the place. Dan took the color changes, while I took edges and middles.

I still have to finish the edging on the whole piece, but I'll probably be done in less than an hour.

(I'm so freaking excited it's ridiculous!)
Here's a final-countdown sneak peak of my colors (sort of - the images I found online are a little off). There's also one more variegated yarn that I will never be able to find again because it had no label and it's quite unlike anything I've used before.

No comments: