Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Beginning

I started this blog for a newswriting class I took a few semesters ago. Glad that's over with. I've brought it back to life because Dan started a blog, and I want one too.

I went to the gym today, and burned muchas calorias. I wish I could go more often, but Tuesday thru Thursday are impossible unless I go early in the morning or after dinner. I don't bother going in the morning because the gym doesn't open early enough to make the trip worth the effort before work, and homework and Dan-time take precedent after dinner.

I made a scarf yesterday from the yarn Dan bought for me in Finland. I love it.

Interesting tidbit: The entry below was posted almost one whole year ago. February 14, 2006 also happens to be the day I started working at Property Protection Monitoring (thisline'srecordedKimberlyspeaking).

1 comment:

Benjamin Bustard said...

I just joined the club.